Full RF Engineering, Communications, and System Integration Services
FDDI has been providing integration services since 1985. We have worked in many private industries and public sectors. Our scope of expertise covers large scale computer systems, networking and communications design and implementation, strategic systems planning, product design review and consulting, and product testing. Our tenure as RF specialists has been a benefit to the integration of wired and wireless systems. Some of the areas that we have done work in the past for our clients are:
- Wireless WAN design and implementation with VoIP replacement of traditional PBX system
- Long - range, high speed wireless links replacing traditional high speed wired links (45 mbps and higher)
- Integration of large electronic medical records (EMR) system with wireless operation along with HL7 information passing among heterogeneous internal systems
- High speed, licensed links for connecting medical picture archiving and communications systems (PACS) to a central and backup repository
- Designing and deploying a large (200+) satellite communication systems for an international oil & gas drilling company worldwide.
- Design embedded processing systems with on-board wireless capacity for SCADA collection and monitoring systems
- Design and implemented the RF portion of a wireless ticket collection system for a university football stadium
- Design and implemented multi-radio, meshed operation, wireless systems for both public and private clients
- Provide wireless security auditing and design for HIPPA requirements compliance
- Wireless video surveillance systems - both overt and covert - coupled with both digital video recorders (DVR) and network video recorders (NVR)
Please let us know if we can help your company out with any type of integration needs. Please email email@example.com for a confidential review and reply of your integration needs.