Reliable Systems Integration for
The AI108-4958-BSU outdoor base station unit is designed for worldwide use where wireless multipoint communication is needed.
Utilizing 802.11a hardware technology and proprietary multipoint bridging software, the AI108-4958-BSU provides up to 42 Mbps of TCP/IP throughput,
and supports up to 32 subscriber units. Utilizing the 4.94-4.99, 5.25-5.35, 5.47-5.72, or 5.725-5.85 GHz frequency bands, each base station includes
an indoor signal/power injector, 150 foot indoor-to-outdoor cable, an outdoor radio with N-type female connector, 6ft RF cable, and 60, 90, 120
degree Sector, or 360 degree Omni antenna options (purchased seperately) for fast and reliable multipoint communication.
- Will communicate with up to 32 other WirelessGRID bridges.
- Distance tested: Up to 2.5 miles in multipoint mode.
- Simple to use web configuration and management utility for centralized base station and subscriber diagnostics and management
- Antenna Alignment: Real-time RSSi (Signal to Noise) Signal Monitor for Antenna Alignment and Link Quality
- Real-time statistics: Monitor Bridge Status, Data Rate, Packet Error Rate (PER), RSSi (stats and graphing), and more...
- Security: Proprietary WirelessGRID Protocol, WirelessGRID & ACL MAC address link authentication. AES data encryption
- Channel Size: 40 or 20 MHz wide
- Non-overlapping Channels: 5.25-5.35 GHz (FCC, IC, Mexico, Poland) 4 x 20 MHz, 2 x 40 MHz
- Non-overlapping Channels: 5.47-5.72 GHz (ETSI, FCC, ITU) with TPC and DFS. 11 x 20 MHz
- Non-overlapping Channels: 5.725-5.850 GHz (UNII & ISM Bands-ETSI, FCC, MII, RA, Mexico) 5 x 20 MHz, 2 x 40 MHz
- Modes: 108, 96, 72, 54, 48, 36, 24, 18, 12, 9, 6 Mbps or Auto
- Radio Transmit Output Power: 0 and 21 dBm. Supports Transmit Power Control and Dynamic Frequency Selection where required
- Receive Sensitivity: between -71 to -85 dBm depending on mode of operation
- Modulation: 64QAM, 16QAM, QPSK, and BPSK modulation
- VPN Support: for Ethernet tagged frames (802.1q, 802.1p, and VPN)
- Integrated 48v Remote Power: PoE subsystem provides remote power to outdoor unit (Input: 100-240 AC, 50-60Hz)
- LED diagnostics: For indoor-to-outdoor unit connectivity and power monitoring